Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outdoor Decorations: Part 2

A couple of days ago, I was driving in my neighborhood and saw an out of town company decorating for Christmas at a neighboring home. I lamented that it was a shame we didn't have any local folks doing that in our area.

Obviously, my search for a local vendor was faulty and my co-worker, Rhonda pointed this out to me yesterday. There is a company here in the county who will come and decorate your home, inside and out, just in time for the holidays. Rhonda told me his name was Steve and he will use your decorations or provide some for you, plus he doesn't consider any job too small. If I had just looked at the classified ads, I would have known!

I am going to contact Steve today to see if he can provide some photos of his work. If he does, I will post them between now and Christmas. Sorry, Steve. Maybe this makes up for my omission. Rhonda and I agreed that one day, when we can afford it, we will gladly call Steve to decorate for us. Click the above ad to go to the classified, if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment