Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A pictorial walk through our garden

I was disappointed because I couldn't go to the garden today and my husband offered to take some photos to give me an update. He had done some weeding and he wanted to do some watering. While the watering was in progress, he walked around and took some beautiful photos. He took photos from different angles and perspectives from mine and I thought he did a great job.


Our cucumbers are running up the fence we put up for them. We would like for gravity to assist us in making our cucumbers long and straight. I hope it works!


Our squash is lush and beautiful!


The potatoes, okra, winter squash and pumpkins really look good, too.


Our green beans are beginning to bloom.


The tomatoes are really growing. Now, they are at least waist high. Some are higher!

I think it is time to collect supplies for canning,and freezing because it won't be long before I need them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your garden is so huge and lush already! It looks wonderful! (Tell Jerry he did a GREAT job on the photos!)

    ReplyDelete