Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gluten-free dining


It seems that more people of taking notice of the growing number of people who have problems with gluten. My friend and co-worker, Rhonda, found that Outback Steakhouse now has a gluten-free menu.

They even have a dessert that has no flour -- just yummy fat and lots of chocolate. Not so good for people like me, but a wonderful treat for those who can't tolerate gluten.


I can't see why they have cocktails listed. I am sure most people know they are generally gluten-free. Hmmm. Click on the menus to view them larger.


This is probably just the start. Now when you go into a restaurant and they offer you a menu just say, "Do you have a gluten-free menu?" When they say no, you can just say, "Oh, well Outback does." They will get the message.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this sounds delicious! I will be trying it out, thanks for the tip, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some cocktails with cream and or milk.

    ReplyDelete