Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Loving How-To Videos



Recently, I have been watching how-to gardening videos on the Internet. It can be a hassle sometimes to find the video that will be helpful, but I have been gaining some valuable information from them.

How do I find them? I usually do a Goggle search for the problem I'm having or the question I need answering. I always find something, even if it is not the miracle solution for which I am hoping. Some videos are more helpful than others. I am a visual person and just seeing the solution or idea is better for me than reading about it. A video is even more helpful because it is more dimensional than a photo.

I recently turned up this video on an organic solution for garden caterpillars and I will give it a try in the future. If you find a website you like, please share it. I can always use more information.

1 comment:

  1. Good information here - I haven't tried any, but I agree, it is helpful to be able to visualize the steps. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend, Joanie

    ReplyDelete