Friday, September 18, 2009

My new robot friend

I am always looking for new ways to keep my house cleaner. Sometimes I win and my house looks pretty good, but often the dirt and clutter get the best of me.

That is why I want to introduce you to my favorite cleaning tool. It is my Roomba, cleaning robot. I love this little machine. I just got a new one and it is even better than my old one. This one gets over area rugs, is a little quieter and I am very happy to have it. It is like a little friend I let loose on a new room each night.

We have a two story house and the upstairs is only used when we have company. I will admit I have closed it up and not even ventured up there for weeks. It can get very musty between cleanings. With the Roomba, that doesn't have to happen.

I just take it to a new room each evening and press a button. I still need my regular vacuum cleaner but this really helps to keep things clean. I also use it in my bedroom. It cleans the room while I take a shower. I love it.

If you don't have one, you would probably love it -- unless you are a person who always gets to everything in a timely manner. I on the other hand need all the help I can get.

2 comments:

  1. I want a Mop-ba, I guess, since mopping is what I hate the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear it actually works.. I have always wondered....

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete