Friday, March 5, 2010

My beautiful seedlings

It's taken quite a few days but I am finally seeing some growth in my peat pots. So far my tarragon seeds are the only ones that are visible. It was the last thing I planted and the only seeds I would have been OK with if they hadn't come up. But I was pleasantly surprised and proud of my little tarragon sprouts. I don't know if I have ever used tarragon before but if all goes well, I will have to learn to use it this summer.

You can see where some of my seeds were washed in between the peat discs when I didn't follow the directions. I should have soaked them with water and then put in the seeds. Instead I poured the seed in the little indentions and then watered. Of course, the seed just washed everywhere when I tried to gently pour it on. I am just glad something is coming up.

I am really anxious about my tomatoes seeds, but seeds come up at different rates. I think I see signs that the seeds are swelling and I think it is only a matter of a few days before I see progress there, too. It's nice to see green.

No comments:

Post a Comment